2012年4月11日水曜日

ACHOO!

Wednesday, April 11. Cloudy

I got a cold. I have a sore throat :( In addition, I had a runny nose all day long and a terrible headache. I didn't feel very well and felt chilly from yesterday. In the morning my mother said "You have to come to the hospital. Diseases should be treated at the very beginning." She is a nurse. So I went to the hospital where she work. The pharmacist said that I should take the medicine three times a day. But the medicine tasted very bitter. It's Chinese herbal medicine. My mother said "Good medicine is bitter to the mouth but of value for the body!!!" I hope I will get well soon.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Momo-chan:)
    Are you OK???
    take care♪

    let's go to Cafe~~~~

    返信削除
  2. Hi Momoko... I hope you feel better today.

    You only wrote in your blog one day? This is not enough!! Please write MUCH MORE every week!

    If you do, your English writing will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除